Sunday, February 7, 2010

First

Welcome to my new blog!

I'm Sid, a film lover from Mumbai, India. Between 2002 and 2005, I ran the now defunct website Oscar Race (here's the Web Archive link). My obsession with movies has only grown since then but it has taken me five years to finally sit down and start working on something again.

This blog has been a long gestating idea that has finally come to fruition, though I'm unsure as to what finally pushed me to actually do it. At the outset, I intend for this to be mostly a film blog but we'll see how things work out. Most of this blog is going to focus on Bollywood, Hollywood and World Cinema. There will be occasional musings on other obsessions: Music, Books, Television, Tennis and much more. 

I will start off with a round-up of this year's Bollywood releases and then hopefully retrospectives focusing on the best of 2009 and the past decade (2000-2009). Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment